Monday, November 29, 2010

Freedom From Religion (at least THIS one)

So, it has finally happened. I have stopped updating this blog. I wasn't sure I was ever going to get to the point where I would generally lose interest in what the Mormon church said or did, but (thankfully) it did happen, as it does for countless others who leave the church every year. I am still disappointed about the separation of my family into two factions (members and non-members), but on the whole, it doesn't affect my life the way it used to. Little things will still annoy me, I'm sure. But I won't be needing to use this page for venting. I've said what I needed to say, it's all here in the archives.

I'm going to continue writing, but elsewhere. Come find me at The Cauldron and Crucible, a new blog for spiritual musings and assorted thoughts.

No comments: