Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I've Made It To The Big Time

As the Mountain Meadows Massacre continues to be discussed on Pro-Mormon message boards all over the internet, more and more people have been checking out my site due in part to the link given by smac97 on the mormon apolgetics board set up by fairlds.org. I've always maintained that the best source of information for leaving the church can be found on site run by those who will defend the faith tooth and nail, using any and every means possible in order to make the church look like the victim in every instance, and doing their very best to paint all of us former Mormons as "fallen sinners" and "under Satan's influence", etc. Well, I would like to take this opportunity to thank smac97 for pointing the way to my site, and tell him what the results of his link have done for his cause.

smac97, not only did i get a rush of folks coming to my page to verify what you said that I said, (even though I was merely quoting from a news source and pasted it to my blog), I also can brag that many of the folks that checked out my site that day stuck around and read many other posts, topics that you didn't link them to. You are doing a good job leading others into the right directions to get source material from outside Mormondom, and you are doing it under the guise of being a faithful LDS member. I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate your efforts as a double agent, while carefully planting links to all of us "disgusting Anti's with an ax to grind" so that anyone checking out our blogs may fall upon a logical discussion of all things Mormon and maybe hit upon things that can not be so heartily explained away. Obviously, you can't do that yourself or you risk losing your rank in the Morgdom. But showing others the paths to search out for themselves is exactly what is necessary for the truth to finally burst forth. I thank you again, smac97, for making me famous at the mormon apologetics board, because without your link, they wouldn't know I was out here, muddying up the waters and causing such a racket with my little blog of Mormonism. My hit counter jumped 42 spots in ONE day because of your link. Thanks for doing your part to make sure Mormonism is exposed for what it really is. Keep up the good work.

Before you go, please check out my side bar, I have lots of posts on many interesting and never-before-heard of topics like the Kinderhook Plates, the Adam-God theory, polygamy in Nauvoo, the Kirtland Bank failure, the real translation of the papyrus Joseph called the Book of Abraham, and discussions on what it would take to build a Jaredite ship, or how metals and horses could have been used in the Americas before they were known, and why the hill Cumorah couldn't possibly be in New York, even though that's what Joseph Smith claimed. That's just a sampling of what makes the Mormon church false, not whether or not Brigham Young ordered the massacre of 120 men women and children because they might have been associated with people from Northern Missouri. I don't have to simply prove Brigham Young was a false prophet in order to prove the church is false. It's been false from day one, with Joseph Smith's lies and cover-ups. The church has a long history of lies and cover-ups, just google Mark Hofmann and you'll see what I mean. It's all up to you , Mormon faithful. You can get yourself out of this cult and the control it holds over you the minute you figure out that it's all been a hoax from the beginning. Stop trying to conform to a religious ideal you could NEVER obtain without a 'second anointing'. Quit paying tithing to keep your temple ticket active. Get your life back before your kids get sucked in completely and you're the one standing outside the temple waiting for them to appear after their wedding cult ceremony. READ SOMETHING FOR ONCE!!!

No comments: