Thursday, November 30, 2006

And now for a bit of shameless self promotion...

Please check out my other sites:

http://scipa.blogspot.com

http://www.geocities.com/astartemoonsilver/index.html

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/southcentraliowapaganalliance/

Sorry I have been going on about Mormons alot lately. I have a couple relatives who read this site and I am posting information for them mostly. I will keep it more pagan oriented on the other sites, this one has been used mostly to air out my "Anti-Mormon" frustrations and try to shed some light on the reality of what the LDS church teaches. Not that anyone would necessarily care, but at least I know a couple of people who might read it. Anyway, now that I have posted the other sites and claimed them as my creations, they will likely check it out also, which is fine by me. I have never posted anything that I would be ashamed of them knowing about me, and the opinions I express are ones they have heard me say before, so it won't be new and "shocking". If this is the only way to get to know me, and what I am all about, I guess it's easier than picking up the phone, or saying," Hey, I want all this animosity between us gone, let's start fresh."
My intention on the other sites is to publish my Sabbat experiences, talk about society and acceptance of many paths, share ritual workings and even get around to creating my online BOS. I am really interested in getting some locals together to form a group so I don't have to travel to DSM all the time. Gets pretty expensive with gas around $2 a gallon. I know that there has to be more pagans out there, just waiting for something to come along. But, I promised that I would keep my personal life somewhat anonymous, for the sake of my kids and because I am in a small town. So, I won't be publishing pics or giving out alot of details on the site. I do have an email address if anyone wants to talk directly.
astartemoonsilver@yahoo.com
or
openeyed_slackjawed@yahoo.com
I use this one for my RFM board ID. Feel free to check out what's going on at Recovery from Mormonism, visit the bulletin boards and see hundreds more like me sharing our experiences as we withdraw from the Mormon church and deal with our extended family members who remain inside.
Anyway, thanks for visiting my site, and I will put up a link to anyone's site just for the asking.

Bright Blessings and Merry Yule!

No comments: